Re-discovering the human gifts that reside within us
Welcome! If you stumbled across these lines accidentally, I encourage you to stay, read them and reflect on what you feel now.
Few sensations equal or surpass the vibration you feel when you re-discover your gift, a term applied to many different behaviours, that we all understand, and yet, most of us do not know how to recognise, feel, live or take advantage of them.
Many of the world’s most successful people have recognised their gift and have worked to cultivate it, caring for it, loving it and developing it. When we put these actions into practice with our particular gift what emerges is powerful, great and wonderful.
Re-discovering your gift is not as complicated as you may think. It is not a matter of time or space. All you have to do is observe carefully, attentively and without prejudice what you are not “good” at, and instead focus on
- What are you good at?
- In what way are you good?
- How are you acting to make the world a better place?
- Where do you feel really comfortable and full of ideas?
When you have the answer to any of these questions, in that very moment we are re-discovering your gift.
The next steps are: To explore it, love it, cultivate it, care for it and live itA gift ceases to be a gift when you leave it on the shelf of life. Do not allow that shelf to be filled with your essence or to leave your day-to-day life on auto pilot.
If you allow yourself to live with you gift by your side, guiding and supporting you, you can feel the wonder of living, of taking your own path and above all of being useful to yourself and the world.
I encourage you to re-discover your gift and make it your main ally to be the true protagonist of your life, to be the one pulling the strings of your own puppet and above all to work normally in strengthening your potential and sharing it with the world so you can be an active part of it.
Here are some small changes you can make to start re-discovering:
- Try to focus your attention on your actions and the feelings they arouse in you. If it’s feelings of pleasure, gratitude and kindness, you’re probably on the right track.
- Do not pay too much attention to the gifts of others, remember that we are unique and irreplaceable beings and that we came into this world to shine individually to light the way of others.
- Try not to compare the success of others with your own. Everyone has their own time and everyone works at their own pace.
- Direct your energy towards positive, searching and calm feelings, so that the gift inside you can feel more comfortable and ready to arise.
Thank you. Pao.