In compliance with the provisions of Act 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data, SHC Medical UNIT (hereinafter SHC) informs you:
- The personal data provided by you through this website will be incorporated into a file owned by SHC, duly registered in the General Data Protection Register. The purpose of this file is the management of website users, invoicing and the provision of the services requested, and in general, the development, management and fulfilment of the relationship between SHC and those who provide their personal data through the website.
- You confirm that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or prejudice, direct or indirect, that could be caused by breaching this obligation. If the data is provided by a third party, you confirm that you have informed that third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained their authorisation to provide their data to SHC.
- With regard to the data required in the online medical appointment form, you must provide at least the data marked with an asterisk because, otherwise, SHC will not be able to accept and process your request.
- To cancel your data, you can write to the following address (SHC Medical UNIT. Hospital VIAMED Santa Ángela de la Cruz, 41049, Seville. For the attention of the Security and Data Protection Unit).
- SHC guarantees that it has adopted the required levels of security for the protection of personal data and that it has installed the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and theft of data provided through shcmedical.uk